If you are one of those who have always wanted to try CADSTAR, Q1 2016 is the time.
Zuken Tempts Engineers with New Year CADSTAR Giveaway
Free download with permanent license - CADSTAR Schematics Design Tool
12 January 2016 – Plano Texas – Zuken is offering electronic engineers whose New Year’s resolution is to try new design software, the chance to achieve this now at no cost. The free download of CADSTAR Schematics Design Tool, worth almost $1,000, will allow the whole design team to instantly explore CADSTAR’s integrated design flow.
“We often speak to electronic engineers who are highly involved in PCB design because of the demands of today’s complex designs. We hope that the full-feature CADSTAR Schematics download will make it quick and easy for engineers to evaluate whether a design tool fits with the way they work. Of course it is able to print, plot, or export to PDF Schematics of all sizes and to export netlist in many user definable formats. While it is most closely integrated to our own PCB design tools, it can also export to most major tool types both graphics and netlists.”
The offer runs until 31 March 2016 and comes with:
- A 68-page tutorial, including movies
- A permanent license authorized on a MAC address
- CADSTAR Library Editor software.
CADSTAR Schematic Capture provides a fast, efficient way to capture design intent, rules and constraints for smooth and error-free transition from schematics to PCB layout for product realization. It is easy to learn and use for both occasional and frequent users.
CADSTAR Schematics Options
CADSTAR Schematics Design Tool
- Variant Manager – Maintain only one master design that includes all production variants, whether for sets of non-fitted parts or alternate part values.
- Placement Planner – Provides the design engineer with interactive and automatic placement and checking tools to pre-place critical components and reuse blocks, define track width and spacing constraints, update the layer stack to ensure impedance rules are met, and more.
CADSTAR is Zuken's expert desktop PCB design solution. It offers an intuitive and complete design flow for EDA engineers and designers alike – from initial schematics and PCB design to manufacturing output. CADSTAR spans schematic capture, spice integration, FPGA integration, placement, routing, variant management, library creation and management, 3D integration, signal integrity, power integrity and EMC analysis, along with the production of manufacturing data.